Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Missguided Strappy Heels

8 SUMMER OUTFITS | DAY/NIGHT DATE OUTFITS - YouTube
8 SUMMER OUTFITS | DAY/NIGHT DATE OUTFITS Thel May. Loading Unsubscribe from Thel - Zara Silver Strappy Heels https://www.lyst.com/shoes/zara-shiny END OF SUMMER HAUL: ASOS, IN THE STYLE, MISSGUIDED, RIVER ISLAND | LucyAndLydia - Duration: 9:38. LucyAndLydia 49,453 ... View Video

Haulin For The Summer. Try On Haulbook - YouTube
Just some of the looks I'm into this summer 2k17! Gonna be moving out of this flat in a month so I thought why not film one last lookbook sorta video in here ... View Video

COLLECTIVE HAUL PART 2 | TOPSHOP & PUBLIC DESIRE ...
Hi sweeties! Just the second part of my collective haul! I hope you guys enjoy! And let me know what you guys think of the new background? Yay or nay? I hope you guys enjoy this haul part 2 of this haul video! Love you guys I'll see you later! Links to items: STRAPPY PERSPEX HEELS ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment